The other night on Twitter, facing another episode of the World’s Most Unpleasant and Hateful Clowns Emerging From a Tiny Clown Car reality show which is the GOP presidential primary, and quite frankly freaked out by the surge in popularity of Ron Paul among young people/”libertarians,” I tweeted this:
And then, a direct appeal to RuPaul:
Now, my prayers have been answered, because RuPaul is going to be in New Hampshire! From the Politico report:
RuPaul explained to POLITICO: “I’m going to N.H. on a mission to spread love and set the record straight: contrary to recent reports, I am NOT Ron Paul. And I am not running for President of the United States. I hope to meet Ron Paul in person so we can be seen together to put the rumors to rest once and for all. And to remind Mr. Paul and all the Republican Presidential candidates ‘if you can’t love yourself how in the hell are you going to love somebody else. Can I get an ‘Amen?’”
Thank you, god! First you heard me on Michele Bachmann dropping out, then you sent RuPaul to clarify the differences between Ru and Ron.
Cynematic blogs at P i l l o w b o o k. She has been known to work it, girl.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2012 MOMocrats.com
- Angry Over the Government Shutdown? GOOD.
- Run, Mama, Run: Beth Krom for Congress in California’s CD-48
- Meet Two Democratic Women Candidates for Texas State Board of Education: Rebecca Bell-Metereau and Judy Jennings
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: Women Must Make Their Voices Heard and Vote!
- Today’s MOMoNews: Looking Ahead to 2014
- President Obama: If We GOTV for You, Will You Sing “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green on Inauguration Day, January 2013?