It is a happier July 4th this year, thanks to SCOTUS ruling that Obamacare is constitutional. MOMocrats Cynematic, Karoli and Donna Schwartz Mills are joined by (blogger Queen of Spain, aka MOMocrat) Erin Kotecki Vest, whose debilitating fight to overcome lupus is the perfect example of how healthcare reform will enable middle class families to survive the diagnosis of a life-threatening disease or chronic condition.
Erin vblogged her real-time response to the Supreme Court’s announcement of her decision:
Listen to the 71-minute podcast here online or on iTunes.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2012 MOMocrats.com
- Ready, Set GO Obamacare!
- Celebrating the Death of the Health Insurance Industry Status Quo
- SheVotes: Why I’m Taking My Two Kids & Ailing Body Across the Country
- It’s Not Obamacare They Hate – It’s ME
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: Women Must Make Their Voices Heard and Vote!
- Our Trip to the Democratic National Convention – Part II