The opening night of the Democratic National Convention got higher ratings than last week’s gathering of the Republicans in Tampa. Last night, the Democrats doubled down on their smackdown of the GOP-Romney-Ryan Path to Economic Destruction.
Obama campaign aide Erica Sackin gave this message her “tweet of the day” award:
Here are some highlights from last night’s event:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi:
Massachusetts Senate Candidate Elizabeth Warren:
and a couple of clips from former President Bill Clinton:
We have a team in Charlotte right now, who will be posting updates here on MOMocrats.com. And stay tuned for tonight, when President Barack Obama gives his speech. We expect it to rock. The First Lady and former President have set the bar high.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2012 MOMocrats.com
- Michelle Obama Wants You to Know: “Barack is Always Focused on Making Lives Better”
- Angry Over the Government Shutdown? GOOD.
- Why Hillary Clinton’s Marriage Doesn’t Matter for 2016
- SheVotes: Why I’m Taking My Two Kids & Ailing Body Across the Country
- Today’s MOMoNews: Looking Ahead to 2014
- Mothers Need Solutions Not Soundbites: DNC 2012